Peat moss forms over centuries, from decomposing matter compressed under sphagnum moss bogs. It is widely used as a base for potting mixes, and has many properties which make it an excellent choice as a growing medium.
- retains moisture while maintaining aeration
- increases cation exchange capacity
- promotes root development
- does not readily compact or decompose
- lasts several years
- holds on to nutrients so they don't wash away with water
For pricing on larger quantities, or for any other questions, please send an email to email@example.com